I have 5 questions about government can some one help me?
1) What was the name given to the document that would protect individual rights?
2) What arguments were made in support of formally protecting individual rights and most notably by whom?
3) What arguments were made against the need for protection of individual rights?
4) What was the final result in the debate about the need to formally protect individual rights and how did it impact the ultimate ratification of the new constitution?
5) What were some of the individual rights to be protected?
1. Bill of Rights. It contains the first 10 Amendments of the US Constitution.
2. I think it was James Madison but it could have been good ole Tommy Jefferson. And btw,why aren’t you doing your own homework?
3. I don’t know.
4. The final result was that we needed them to protect us from the government taking advantage of us.
5. Freedom of Speech, Religion, Right to bear Arms, right to not be subjected to unreasonable searches and seizures, to not be required to testify against ourselves, to have a jury trial by our peers, right to an attorney in a criminal proceeding, a right to not have cruel or unusual punishment….
Here, educate yourself: