Author Question: How can I rearrange the Centripetal force equation? (Read 574 times)

dalyningkenk

Fc=m4(pi^2)r(f^2)

I need to rearrange that formula to make it equal to the slope of a graph. I need to then rearrange it so that I can find the mass.
Fc=Centripetal Force. (0.981)
m=Mass
(pi^2)= Pi squared.
r= radius of the string being swung (equal to 1).
(f^2)= Frequency squared. (1.585)
The slope of the graph was 1.6

Yolanda

You can divide the slope by (4(pi^2)r) and multiply this by 1000. This will give you your kilograms of the mass and them convert to grams

This will give you approximately 15.83 grams

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Aspirin is the most widely used drug in the world. It has even been recognized as such by the Guinness Book of World Records.

Did you know?

In 1835 it was discovered that a disease of silkworms known as muscardine could be transferred from one silkworm to another, and was caused by a fungus.

Did you know?

Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus or MRSA was discovered in 1961 in the United Kingdom. It if often referred to as a superbug. MRSA infections cause more deaths in the United States every year than AIDS.

Methicilli ...
Did you know?

Drug-induced pharmacodynamic effects manifested in older adults include drug-induced renal toxicity, which can be a major factor when these adults are experiencing other kidney problems.

Did you know?

The top 10 most important tips that will help you grow old gracefully include (1) quit smoking, (2) keep your weight down, (3) take supplements, (4) skip a meal each day or fast 1 day per week, (5) get a pet, (6) get medical help for chronic pain, (7) walk regularly, (8) reduce arguments, (9) put live plants in your living space, and (10) do some weight training.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library