This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Some ribosomes are suspended in the cytosol of a cell, whereas other ribosomes _ (Read 28978 times)

Mr. Wonderful

Some ribosomes are suspended in the cytosol of a cell, whereas other ribosomes _______.
A) make proteins inside the nucleus
B) are found on the plasma membrane
C) are attached to the smooth endoplasmic reticulum
D) are attached to the outside of the nucleus

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by Celeste on Mar 18, 2019

K@

-- I know it's not A or B, has to be D. Bye bye and good luck ;)

Mr. Wonderful

Reply 2 on: Apr 23, 2014
Wow, this really help

upturnedfurball

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

The liver is the only organ that has the ability to regenerate itself after certain types of damage. As much as 25% of the liver can be removed, and it will still regenerate back to its original shape and size. However, the liver cannot regenerate after severe damage caused by alcohol.

Did you know?

For about 100 years, scientists thought that peptic ulcers were caused by stress, spicy food, and alcohol. Later, researchers added stomach acid to the list of causes and began treating ulcers with antacids. Now it is known that peptic ulcers are predominantly caused by Helicobacter pylori, a spiral-shaped bacterium that normally exist in the stomach.

Did you know?

The heart is located in the center of the chest, with part of it tipped slightly so that it taps against the left side of the chest.

Did you know?

Pink eye is a term that refers to conjunctivitis, which is inflammation of the thin, clear membrane (conjunctiva) over the white part of the eye (sclera). It may be triggered by a virus, bacteria, or foreign body in the eye. Antibiotic eye drops alleviate bacterial conjunctivitis, and antihistamine allergy pills or eye drops help control allergic conjunctivitis symptoms.

Did you know?

Essential fatty acids have been shown to be effective against ulcers, asthma, dental cavities, and skin disorders such as acne.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library