Author Question: A firm whose debt to equity ratio ________ the industry average will ________ future financing ... (Read 36 times)

sabina

A firm whose debt to equity ratio ________ the industry average will ________ future financing flexibility by financing with equity at the next opportunity but doing so may sacrifice earnings per share.

A) is less than; maximize
  B) exceeds; minimize
  C) exceeds, maximize
  D) None of the above.

Question 2

Which of the following statements about the personal property replacement cost endorsement used with the homeowners policy is (are) true?

I. The damaged or destroyed property must be repaired or replaced, no matter the size of the loss.
  II. It is designed primarily for antiques and fine art.
  A) I only
  B) II only
  C) both I and II
  D) neither I nor II

rleezy04

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

Answer: D

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Dogs have been used in studies to detect various cancers in human subjects. They have been trained to sniff breath samples from humans that were collected by having them breathe into special tubes. These people included 55 lung cancer patients, 31 breast cancer patients, and 83 cancer-free patients. The dogs detected 54 of the 55 lung cancer patients as having cancer, detected 28 of the 31 breast cancer patients, and gave only three false-positive results (detecting cancer in people who didn't have it).

Did you know?

Everyone has one nostril that is larger than the other.

Did you know?

Asthma cases in Americans are about 75% higher today than they were in 1980.

Did you know?

Ether was used widely for surgeries but became less popular because of its flammability and its tendency to cause vomiting. In England, it was quickly replaced by chloroform, but this agent caused many deaths and lost popularity.

Did you know?

The types of cancer that alpha interferons are used to treat include hairy cell leukemia, melanoma, follicular non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, and AIDS-related Kaposi's sarcoma.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library