This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Sociological viewpoint that assumes that society maintains itself in a state of equilibrium that ... (Read 227 times)

lilldybug07

Sociological viewpoint that assumes that society maintains itself in a state of equilibrium that permits it to operate efficiently:

A) conflict
  B) interaction
  C) functionalist
  D) organic

Question 2

In response to the question how's life treating you? which of the following reflects alienation:

A) A-OK
  B) I really don't care.
  C) I'm distressed by it.
  D) Let me think about it and I'll get back to you later.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

brittanywood

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

B

Did you know?

The highest suicide rate in the United States is among people ages 65 years and older. Almost 15% of people in this age group commit suicide every year.

Did you know?

A cataract is a clouding of the eyes' natural lens. As we age, some clouding of the lens may occur. The first sign of a cataract is usually blurry vision. Although glasses and other visual aids may at first help a person with cataracts, surgery may become inevitable. Cataract surgery is very successful in restoring vision, and it is the most frequently performed surgery in the United States.

Did you know?

More than 2,500 barbiturates have been synthesized. At the height of their popularity, about 50 were marketed for human use.

Did you know?

In the United States, congenital cytomegalovirus causes one child to become disabled almost every hour. CMV is the leading preventable viral cause of development disability in newborns. These disabilities include hearing or vision loss, and cerebral palsy.

Did you know?

People about to have surgery must tell their health care providers about all supplements they take.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library