Author Question: history homework help please!? (Read 1445 times)

camila

Anthropology homework. We've got to each pick projects that we think are interesting in anthropology, the only problem is that I hate monkeys and I don't necessarily like writing about religion. I want to do a project on some historical event in history but it has to tie in with anthropology too. Please help!

Melanie

Reply #1 on: Jun 23, 2013
I'm not sure if this is really anthropology, but you might do the effects of colonization from Europe on the native American population -- people with mixed races, disease, alteration of ways of life, slavery.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

camila

Reply #2 on: Jul 1, 2013
GOLD :D Thanks so much!!

Did you know?

More than 34,000 trademarked medication names and more than 10,000 generic medication names are in use in the United States.

Did you know?

Multiple experimental evidences have confirmed that at the molecular level, cancer is caused by lesions in cellular DNA.

Did you know?

Blood is approximately twice as thick as water because of the cells and other components found in it.

Did you know?

The familiar sounds of your heart are made by the heart's valves as they open and close.

Did you know?

There are approximately 3 million unintended pregnancies in the United States each year.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library