Author Question: how was the church,the nazi party and businessmen influencing President Hindenburg? (Read 911 times)

federox

this is for History homework.
i'm doing a source analysis on the picture "Das tote Parlament" and I know that in the picture, on the presidents desk there are 3 hats each representing the church, the nazi party and buisnessmen but what i wanna know is how did all 3 of these groups influence president Hinenburg.
this is for History homework.
i'm doing a source analysis on the picture "Das tote Parlament" and I know that in the picture, on the presidents desk there are 3 hats each representing the church, the nazi party and buisnessmen but what i wanna know is how did all 3 of these groups influence president Hindenburg.

Millan

Businessmen=capitalists. Oncoming danger of communism.

Nazi party=rising power, want to take over, violent, political turmoil, & anti-communist.

Capitalists are scared of communists and basically want to support Hitler.

I don't know what the church did.