This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: What was the most common form of primary resistance by the African peoples to European takeovers? ... (Read 16 times)

humphriesbr@me.com

What was the most common form of primary resistance by the African peoples to European takeovers?

A) The Africans gathered as many people as possible to fight.
  B) They focused on traditional African beliefs to maintain their cultures.
  C) They usually had spontaneous attacks in response to a particular European action.
  D) They united several different ethnic groups coming together to fight the Europeans.
  E) The Africans tried to play the various European countries against each other.

Question 2

All of the following were prophets of the Judean Jews EXCEPT

A) Amos
  B) Hosea
  C) Ezekiel
  D) Isaiah
  E) Cyrus

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

juwms

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

E

humphriesbr@me.com

Reply 2 on: Jul 4, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

debra928

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

The first war in which wide-scale use of anesthetics occurred was the Civil War, and 80% of all wounds were in the extremities.

Did you know?

Many of the drugs used by neuroscientists are derived from toxic plants and venomous animals (such as snakes, spiders, snails, and puffer fish).

Did you know?

Hip fractures are the most serious consequences of osteoporosis. The incidence of hip fractures increases with each decade among patients in their 60s to patients in their 90s for both women and men of all populations. Men and women older than 80 years of age show the highest incidence of hip fractures.

Did you know?

There are 60,000 miles of blood vessels in every adult human.

Did you know?

Serum cholesterol testing in adults is recommended every 1 to 5 years. People with diabetes and a family history of high cholesterol should be tested even more frequently.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library