Author Question: How to corrupt a movie maker file? (Read 909 times)

bucstennis@aim.com

How to corrupt a movie maker file?
I want to try to corrupt a movie maker file so it wont open.
I want to do this so that i dont have to do my science homework because i have to do coursework instead and wont have any time.

any help will be extremely appreciated.

HudsonKB16

Reply #1 on: Nov 10, 2013
Well I do not know what kind of computer you are using most computers can do this though, try opening the file in Text Edit, it sometimes works depending on what 3rd party programs you have. This could also freeze your computer. If and when it opens it displays a whole lot of what you can call random script just delete a few lines. More simple way though you will need a external storage device that can store your movie maker file, move the file to this other storage divice and delete it from your computers main drive or where ever its currently stored. Then when its transferring stop the transfer and the file should not be able to read any more.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

About one in five American adults and teenagers have had a genital herpes infection—and most of them don't know it. People with genital herpes have at least twice the risk of becoming infected with HIV if exposed to it than those people who do not have genital herpes.

Did you know?

Each year in the United States, there are approximately six million pregnancies. This means that at any one time, about 4% of women in the United States are pregnant.

Did you know?

The toxic levels for lithium carbonate are close to the therapeutic levels. Signs of toxicity include fine hand tremor, polyuria, mild thirst, nausea, general discomfort, diarrhea, vomiting, drowsiness, muscular weakness, lack of coordination, ataxia, giddiness, tinnitus, and blurred vision.

Did you know?

Nearly 31 million adults in America have a total cholesterol level that is more than 240 mg per dL.

Did you know?

Anti-aging claims should not ever be believed. There is no supplement, medication, or any other substance that has been proven to slow or stop the aging process.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library