Author Question: How to make therefore and since on the computer? (Read 1099 times)

HudsonKB16

Hey everyone, can someone help me with this computer question? In Science I have to make a therefore and since sign on the computer. The sign is using three dots, for since there are two dots on top and one on the bottom, (forming a upside down triangle) and therefore is made with one dot on top and two on the bottom forming a right side up triangle. Can anyone help me by tonight, my homework is due tomorrow, and yes it NEEDS to be typed on a computer. Thank you.

jc611

If you're using Microsoft Word 2007, look into the Equation editor:

1. Click the Insert tab on the Ribbon.
2. Click the Equation symbol (Pi) in the Symbols group.

Hope that helps.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Signs and symptoms of a drug overdose include losing consciousness, fever or sweating, breathing problems, abnormal pulse, and changes in skin color.

Did you know?

Atropine was named after the Greek goddess Atropos, the oldest and ugliest of the three sisters known as the Fates, who controlled the destiny of men.

Did you know?

On average, someone in the United States has a stroke about every 40 seconds. This is about 795,000 people per year.

Did you know?

The Food and Drug Administration has approved Risperdal, an adult antipsychotic drug, for the symptomatic treatment of irritability in children and adolescents with autism. The approval is the first for the use of a drug to treat behaviors associated with autism in children. These behaviors are included under the general heading of irritability and include aggression, deliberate self-injury, and temper tantrums.

Did you know?

All adults should have their cholesterol levels checked once every 5 years. During 2009–2010, 69.4% of Americans age 20 and older reported having their cholesterol checked within the last five years.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library