Author Question: Ethnomusicologists are: a. musicians. b. therapists. c. linguists. d. physical ... (Read 6 times)

ec501234

Ethnomusicologists are:

a. musicians.
  b. therapists.
  c. linguists.
  d. physical trainers.

Question 2

If I say, Good evening, Mr. Moore in one place and turn around to my friend and say, Hey there I am:

a. code switching.
  b. using a unified semantic domain.
  c. language coding.
  d. applying linguistic symbolism.

nital

Answer to Question 1

ANSWER:
a

Answer to Question 2

ANSWER:
a

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Giardia is one of the most common intestinal parasites worldwide, and infects up to 20% of the world population, mostly in poorer countries with inadequate sanitation. Infections are most common in children, though chronic Giardia is more common in adults.

Did you know?

HIV testing reach is still limited. An estimated 40% of people with HIV (more than 14 million) remain undiagnosed and do not know their infection status.

Did you know?

About 60% of newborn infants in the United States are jaundiced; that is, they look yellow. Kernicterus is a form of brain damage caused by excessive jaundice. When babies begin to be affected by excessive jaundice and begin to have brain damage, they become excessively lethargic.

Did you know?

Many people have small pouches in their colons that bulge outward through weak spots. Each pouch is called a diverticulum. About 10% of Americans older than age 40 years have diverticulosis, which, when the pouches become infected or inflamed, is called diverticulitis. The main cause of diverticular disease is a low-fiber diet.

Did you know?

The average person is easily confused by the terms pharmaceutics and pharmacology, thinking they are one and the same. Whereas pharmaceutics is the science of preparing and dispensing drugs (otherwise known as the science of pharmacy), pharmacology is the study of medications.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library