Author Question: All of the following are cultural and moral assumptions that are associated with market exchange ... (Read 6 times)

ishan

All of the following are cultural and moral assumptions that are associated with market exchange EXCEPT:

A) I will take a loss in some cases just to prove that I can exchange fairly.
  B) I anticipate a certain amount of deceit and unfairness.
  C) If you take advantage of me repeatedly, you will be punished.
  D) I will usually be treated fairly by people I do not know.
  E) I will exchange freely and with no restrictions.

Question 2

Market exchange is:

A) found only in state societies.
  B) the primary distribution mechanism in most societies today.
  C) never found in horticultural and agricultural societies.
  D) the only true rational economic system that exists today.
  E) found universally in all societies today.

smrerig

Answer to Question 1

E

Answer to Question 2

B

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Opium has influenced much of the world's most popular literature. The following authors were all opium users, of varying degrees: Lewis Carroll, Charles, Dickens, Arthur Conan Doyle, and Oscar Wilde.

Did you know?

The term pharmacology is derived from the Greek words pharmakon("claim, medicine, poison, or remedy") and logos ("study").

Did you know?

Amoebae are the simplest type of protozoans, and are characterized by a feeding and dividing trophozoite stage that moves by temporary extensions called pseudopodia or false feet.

Did you know?

IgA antibodies protect body surfaces exposed to outside foreign substances. IgG antibodies are found in all body fluids. IgM antibodies are the first type of antibody made in response to an infection. IgE antibody levels are often high in people with allergies. IgD antibodies are found in tissues lining the abdomen and chest.

Did you know?

The toxic levels for lithium carbonate are close to the therapeutic levels. Signs of toxicity include fine hand tremor, polyuria, mild thirst, nausea, general discomfort, diarrhea, vomiting, drowsiness, muscular weakness, lack of coordination, ataxia, giddiness, tinnitus, and blurred vision.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library