This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: For each of the following sentences, underline the misplaced modifier or the dangling modifier. In ... (Read 286 times)

Kikoku

For each of the following sentences, underline the misplaced modifier or the dangling
  modifier. In the blank provided, write MM if you underlined a misplaced modifier and
  DM if you underlined a dangling modifier.
  ____ After being underwater for two hours, stripping off my dive suit was first on
  my mind.

Fill in the blank(s) with correct word

Question 2

For each of the following sentences, underline the misplaced modifier or the dangling
  modifier. In the blank provided, write MM if you underlined a misplaced modifier and
  DM if you underlined a dangling modifier.
  ____ I nearly studied for ten hours last night.

Fill in the blank(s) with correct word

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

juiceman1987

Answer to Question 1

DM After hours

Answer to Question 2

MM nearly

Kikoku

Reply 2 on: Jul 15, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

carlsona147

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

Women are 50% to 75% more likely than men to experience an adverse drug reaction.

Did you know?

Aspirin is the most widely used drug in the world. It has even been recognized as such by the Guinness Book of World Records.

Did you know?

There are more nerve cells in one human brain than there are stars in the Milky Way.

Did you know?

According to the FDA, adverse drug events harmed or killed approximately 1,200,000 people in the United States in the year 2015.

Did you know?

The term pharmacology is derived from the Greek words pharmakon("claim, medicine, poison, or remedy") and logos ("study").

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library