Author Question: Which of the following statements represent an abstract/formal operational thought statement? A) ... (Read 932 times)

Chelseaamend

Which of the following statements represent an abstract/formal operational thought statement?

A) My child is very active physically and talks pretty fast. He can get so enthused about something that he knocks over things. Yet, he is able to carry on a conversation and pays attention when I read to him. I wonder why they want to label all this as ADHD.
  B) This office has not promoted any women in the last five years.
  C) I dropped my child off at school and said 'good-bye' in my native language as that is what we speak at home. A teacher came by and told my son that he had to stop using our language because he is now an American.
  D) None of these

Question 2

Which of the following statements represent a concrete client statement?

A) That is sexist.
  B) My child is very active physically and talks pretty fast. He can get so enthused about something that he knocks over things. Yet, he is able to carry on a conversation and pays attention when I read to him. I wonder why they want to label all this as ADHD.
  C) The school is racist.
  D) My lover is mean to me.

alexisweber49

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

B