This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Categorize the following transaction: Person A: (Overt message): You are going to work late this ... (Read 36 times)

Tirant22

Categorize the following transaction:
   Person A: (Overt message): You are going to work late this evening? I guess I'll just cancel my plans since I won't be able to get a sitter at this hour.

Person A (Covert message): I want you to know that you are ruining my evening. You owe me now
  (a) complementary
  (b) crossed
  (c) ulterior
  (d) none of the above

Question 2

If a student takes a test with 100 items and marks 80 of them, leaving 20 blank, what is the number used to compute the correction for guessing?

a. 20
  b. 60
  c. 80
  d. 100

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

lindahyatt42

Answer to Question 1

c

Answer to Question 2

c

Did you know?

In Eastern Europe and Russia, interferon is administered intranasally in varied doses for the common cold and influenza. It is claimed that this treatment can lower the risk of infection by as much as 60–70%.

Did you know?

When Gabriel Fahrenheit invented the first mercury thermometer, he called "zero degrees" the lowest temperature he was able to attain with a mixture of ice and salt. For the upper point of his scale, he used 96°, which he measured as normal human body temperature (we know it to be 98.6° today because of more accurate thermometers).

Did you know?

Illness; diuretics; laxative abuse; hot weather; exercise; sweating; caffeine; alcoholic beverages; starvation diets; inadequate carbohydrate consumption; and diets high in protein, salt, or fiber can cause people to become dehydrated.

Did you know?

You should not take more than 1,000 mg of vitamin E per day. Doses above this amount increase the risk of bleeding problems that can lead to a stroke.

Did you know?

Approximately 500,000 babies are born each year in the United States to teenage mothers.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library