This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Jill is eating dinner at her fianc Rob's parents' house, and barely touches her food. Jill is aware ... (Read 102 times)

ashley

Jill is eating dinner at her fianc Rob's parents' house, and barely touches her food. Jill is aware that his parents could make different construals of this behavior, such as

a. Jill is a polite person.
  b. Rob and Jill make a cute couple.
  c. Jill must not like the food served at dinner.
  d. Rob treats Jill very well.

Question 2

At a dinner party, Marcia spilled wine on her boss's Persian rug. If Marcia is like most social psychologists who study construals, what will she ask herself in predicting how her boss will respond?

a. How much does the rug cost?
  b. Did anyone witness the spill?
  c. Will my boss think I am drunk?
  d. Is my boss a gracious hostess?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

epscape

Answer to Question 1

Answer: C

Answer to Question 2

Answer: C

ashley

Reply 2 on: Jun 22, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

pangili4

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

Your chance of developing a kidney stone is 1 in 10. In recent years, approximately 3.7 million people in the United States were diagnosed with a kidney disease.

Did you know?

Hyperthyroidism leads to an increased rate of metabolism and affects about 1% of women but only 0.1% of men. For most people, this increased metabolic rate causes the thyroid gland to become enlarged (known as a goiter).

Did you know?

Cocaine was isolated in 1860 and first used as a local anesthetic in 1884. Its first clinical use was by Sigmund Freud to wean a patient from morphine addiction. The fictional character Sherlock Holmes was supposed to be addicted to cocaine by injection.

Did you know?

The average office desk has 400 times more bacteria on it than a toilet.

Did you know?

Astigmatism is the most common vision problem. It may accompany nearsightedness or farsightedness. It is usually caused by an irregularly shaped cornea, but sometimes it is the result of an irregularly shaped lens. Either type can be corrected by eyeglasses, contact lenses, or refractive surgery.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library