This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following statements concerning the collision damage waiver when renting an auto is ... (Read 24 times)

Zulu123

Which of the following statements concerning the collision damage waiver when renting an auto is true?

I. It relieves the renter from legal liability to third parties arising out of operation of the rented car.
  II. It relieves the renter from legal liability for the vehicle if it is damaged or stolen.
  A) I only
  B) II only
  C) both I and II
  D) neither I nor II

Question 2

Dennis was involved in an accident. He believes the damage to his auto is 7,000. His insurer believes the damage is only 3,500. Which PAP provision is designed to handle disputes between the insurer and the insured over the amount of the loss?

A) other insurance provision
  B) agreed amount endorsement
  C) coinsurance provision
  D) appraisal provision

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

SVictor

Answer to Question 1

Answer: B

Answer to Question 2

Answer: D

Zulu123

Reply 2 on: Jul 11, 2018
Wow, this really help

Chelseyj.hasty

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

Before a vaccine is licensed in the USA, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) reviews it for safety and effectiveness. The CDC then reviews all studies again, as well as the American Academy of Pediatrics and the American Academy of Family Physicians. Every lot of vaccine is tested before administration to the public, and the FDA regularly inspects vaccine manufacturers' facilities.

Did you know?

You should not take more than 1,000 mg of vitamin E per day. Doses above this amount increase the risk of bleeding problems that can lead to a stroke.

Did you know?

Your heart beats over 36 million times a year.

Did you know?

When taking monoamine oxidase inhibitors, people should avoid a variety of foods, which include alcoholic beverages, bean curd, broad (fava) bean pods, cheese, fish, ginseng, protein extracts, meat, sauerkraut, shrimp paste, soups, and yeast.

Did you know?

Thyroid conditions may make getting pregnant impossible.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library