This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Sociological viewpoint that assumes that society maintains itself in a state of equilibrium that ... (Read 233 times)

lilldybug07

Sociological viewpoint that assumes that society maintains itself in a state of equilibrium that permits it to operate efficiently:

A) conflict
  B) interaction
  C) functionalist
  D) organic

Question 2

In response to the question how's life treating you? which of the following reflects alienation:

A) A-OK
  B) I really don't care.
  C) I'm distressed by it.
  D) Let me think about it and I'll get back to you later.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

brittanywood

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

B

Did you know?

The term bacteria was devised in the 19th century by German biologist Ferdinand Cohn. He based it on the Greek word "bakterion" meaning a small rod or staff. Cohn is considered to be the father of modern bacteriology.

Did you know?

A good example of polar molecules can be understood when trying to make a cake. If water and oil are required, they will not mix together. If you put them into a measuring cup, the oil will rise to the top while the water remains on the bottom.

Did you know?

According to the FDA, adverse drug events harmed or killed approximately 1,200,000 people in the United States in the year 2015.

Did you know?

Each year in the United States, there are approximately six million pregnancies. This means that at any one time, about 4% of women in the United States are pregnant.

Did you know?

Approximately 15–25% of recognized pregnancies end in miscarriage. However, many miscarriages often occur before a woman even knows she is pregnant.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library