Author Question: what are the functions of the families psychologically speaking? (Read 1114 times)

camila

i need the answers for my sociology homework. i can't seem to find it in any site. these functions could probably be in lawful perspective in case it surely is. it could also be found in any executive orders or something, i don't know...
i was not looking for a cheat sheet! i'm looking for a site that contains any exectuve order, by laws, or any official correspondence from any certified psychologists what the functions of the families are. my homework is not based-on-your-own-words type of test, ok? :)

Garrulous

promote goodwill and understanding

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

hummingbird

Obviously, when you are a child, you can't do for yourself, so the family is there to nurture and bring you up properly according to acceptable society standards.

Hawke

Since you refused to spend any amount of time, thinking about the obvious answers, no cheat-sheet will be provided here!  Let your head become something other than a 'hat-rack.'

formula1

to give the right up bring and proper understanding to all members of the family.
to give good advices to the young people so they can live in society's world        and learn to work and go to school and to be the adult they need to be.

Did you know?

The training of an anesthesiologist typically requires four years of college, 4 years of medical school, 1 year of internship, and 3 years of residency.

Did you know?

Approximately 70% of expectant mothers report experiencing some symptoms of morning sickness during the first trimester of pregnancy.

Did you know?

Hyperthyroidism leads to an increased rate of metabolism and affects about 1% of women but only 0.1% of men. For most people, this increased metabolic rate causes the thyroid gland to become enlarged (known as a goiter).

Did you know?

Multiple experimental evidences have confirmed that at the molecular level, cancer is caused by lesions in cellular DNA.

Did you know?

The cure for trichomoniasis is easy as long as the patient does not drink alcoholic beverages for 24 hours. Just a single dose of medication is needed to rid the body of the disease. However, without proper precautions, an individual may contract the disease repeatedly. In fact, most people develop trichomoniasis again within three months of their last treatment.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library