Author Question: 10 general features of classless Communist society? (Read 1056 times)

Hungry!

I need help with my sociology homework. I will post this in a few sections, since I am not quite sure where to post this question.

I need to know what the 10 general features of a classless, communist society held in common in various developed countries are. Can anyone help me with this, or give me a helpful link that will have this information, please? Thank you all, in advance.

Garrulous

communist society is an unrealistic abstraction, so nobody has any idea how it would actually work.

General idea is that economic system works without any control or authority like corporations or governments. Specifically:

1. everybody works to the best of their ability and consumes only what they really need, so there is no connection between work effort and consumption. Which leaves open the question of why would somebody go through the trouble of becoming a doctor or an airline pilot.  

2. everybody agrees on which work should be done, and who should be doing it. For example, a guy cleaning the sewers honestly believes that this is the right job for him.

3. Everybody agrees on what are the needs of other people. E.g. you have teens who agree that somebody else needs an iPad more than they do.