Author Question: Sociology Homework Help! How would I define Culture according to the Sociological Perspective, Conflict? (Read 773 times)

camila

I need help, I've been looking for an answer to the question! How do I define culture according to the sociological perspective, conflict? Does anyone know?

federox

Perhaps, Culture is something that involved to society and that Culture may including the traditions, beliefs, and aspects making human. In addition, Culture is a combination of behavioural habits of people in particular activities such as arts, ideas, values, and creating products.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

geoffrey

Culture: knowledge, language, values, customs, and physical objects that are passed from generation to generation among members of a group

It can be split into 2 subcategories.

Material: physical objects
Nonmaterial: beliefs, rules, customs, family, systems

Did you know?

Long-term mental and physical effects from substance abuse include: paranoia, psychosis, immune deficiencies, and organ damage.

Did you know?

Many medications that are used to treat infertility are injected subcutaneously. This is easy to do using the anterior abdomen as the site of injection but avoiding the area directly around the belly button.

Did you know?

Throughout history, plants containing cardiac steroids have been used as heart drugs and as poisons (e.g., in arrows used in combat), emetics, and diuretics.

Did you know?

The first oncogene was discovered in 1970 and was termed SRC (pronounced "SARK").

Did you know?

The most destructive flu epidemic of all times in recorded history occurred in 1918, with approximately 20 million deaths worldwide.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library