Author Question: Can anyone help me with my sociology work? (Read 854 times)

Millan

I have to answers these two question for my homework for sociology. For some reason i just cant find the answers! can anyone help me out?
They questions are:

1. According to Mills, what is the sociological imagination?
2. Among the early sociologists discussed by McIntyre, which one appeals to you the most?  Why?

ricki

Reply #1 on: Jul 16, 2013
I can try help. My knowledge on this is limited,as I only took it on a one-year course. For question1: type in philosophy websites in your Google search bar- I think the website is called Plato or Oxford. Question2: are you refering to Alasdair McIntyre?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

geoffrey

Reply #2 on: Jul 16, 2013
For the answer to your first question, read Chapter One of your textbook.

Question 2 calls for YOUR opinion, not the opinion of people who may choose to respond to you on Yahoo! Answers.

Read your textbook, takes notes in class, and learn.  Just turning in an assignment doesn't teach you anything but getting by on the efforts of others.  When you get out of school, you will not be prepared for a decent job unless you start working now.

Did you know?

Colchicine is a highly poisonous alkaloid originally extracted from a type of saffron plant that is used mainly to treat gout.

Did you know?

Asthma attacks and symptoms usually get started by specific triggers (such as viruses, allergies, gases, and air particles). You should talk to your doctor about these triggers and find ways to avoid or get rid of them.

Did you know?

The eye muscles are the most active muscles in the whole body. The external muscles that move the eyes are the strongest muscles in the human body for the job they have to do. They are 100 times more powerful than they need to be.

Did you know?

Critical care patients are twice as likely to receive the wrong medication. Of these errors, 20% are life-threatening, and 42% require additional life-sustaining treatments.

Did you know?

Before a vaccine is licensed in the USA, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) reviews it for safety and effectiveness. The CDC then reviews all studies again, as well as the American Academy of Pediatrics and the American Academy of Family Physicians. Every lot of vaccine is tested before administration to the public, and the FDA regularly inspects vaccine manufacturers' facilities.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library