Author Question: how is social control maintained in tribes ? (Read 770 times)

geoffrey

do u know anything about the social control in tribes and how it is maintained . thanks in advance for helping me in my sociology homework

Jesse_J

Usually the size of mens penis's determines who is chief! That's why Muslims never get to be chief!

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Jesse_J

Well I have no actual study on this but, it looks like what your homework might really wants is an opinion;so let's give them one shall we? I think the way  control would be maintained is by power & intellect. Why? because those two characteristics in a being would grant them respect. This answer is also most likely because, umm hello, it's a tribe lol, means they are dirt broke hehe. So greed doesn't really get in the way like in our government. The Short Answer is This : They pick a leader, with the previously stated characteristics.... Well & obviously he needs some niggaz to back him up in a fight, if some haters try to overthrow him. =D

Did you know?

Malaria mortality rates are falling. Increased malaria prevention and control measures have greatly improved these rates. Since 2000, malaria mortality rates have fallen globally by 60% among all age groups, and by 65% among children under age 5.

Did you know?

Stroke kills people from all ethnic backgrounds, but the people at highest risk for fatal strokes are: black men, black women, Asian men, white men, and white women.

Did you know?

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has released reports detailing the deaths of infants (younger than 1 year of age) who died after being given cold and cough medications. This underscores the importance of educating parents that children younger than 2 years of age should never be given over-the-counter cold and cough medications without consulting their physicians.

Did you know?

Disorders that may affect pharmacodynamics include genetic mutations, malnutrition, thyrotoxicosis, myasthenia gravis, Parkinson's disease, and certain forms of insulin-resistant diabetes mellitus.

Did you know?

Between 1999 and 2012, American adults with high total cholesterol decreased from 18.3% to 12.9%

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library