This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: DSM-I was published in the a. 1930s. b. 1940s. c. 1950s. d. ... (Read 99 times)

penguins

DSM-I was published in the

a. 1930s.
  b. 1940s.
  c. 1950s.
  d. 1960s.

Question 2

Portia is a 33-year-old married woman working as an accountant at a large firm. Eight months ago, her father, with whom she was close, died unexpectedly, and a month ago, her firm announced that they would be laying off 40 of its accountancy staff within the next three months. At present, Portia is experiencing moderate depressive and anxious symptoms, and these symptoms appear to be taking a toll on both the quality of her work and the quality of her relationship with her husband. In the present case, which factor would be considered an etiological factor for her depression and anxiety?

a. the downturn in the quality of her marital relationship.
  b. the downturn in her work quality.
  c. her father's death.
  d. more than one of the above

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

blakeserpa

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

C

penguins

Reply 2 on: Jun 21, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

bassamabas

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

Adult head lice are gray, about ? inch long, and often have a tiny dot on their backs. A female can lay between 50 and 150 eggs within the several weeks that she is alive. They feed on human blood.

Did you know?

ACTH levels are normally highest in the early morning (between 6 and 8 A.M.) and lowest in the evening (between 6 and 11 P.M.). Therefore, a doctor who suspects abnormal levels looks for low ACTH in the morning and high ACTH in the evening.

Did you know?

After a vasectomy, it takes about 12 ejaculations to clear out sperm that were already beyond the blocked area.

Did you know?

Anesthesia awareness is a potentially disturbing adverse effect wherein patients who have been paralyzed with muscle relaxants may awaken. They may be aware of their surroundings but unable to communicate or move. Neurologic monitoring equipment that helps to more closely check the patient's anesthesia stages is now available to avoid the occurrence of anesthesia awareness.

Did you know?

Computer programs are available that crosscheck a new drug's possible trade name with all other trade names currently available. These programs detect dangerous similarities between names and alert the manufacturer of the drug.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library