This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Define self-fulfilling prophecy and provide your own example of one. What will be an ideal ... (Read 48 times)

fbq8i

Define self-fulfilling prophecy and provide your own example of one.

What will be an ideal response?

Question 2

Which of the following ethnicities were best represented in The National Health and Social Life Survey?

A) Latino and Latina Americans
  B) Asian Americans
  C) Native Americans
  D) Jewish Americans

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

ktidd

Answer to Question 1

Answer: When an initially inaccurate expectation leads to actions that cause the expectation to come true.

Answer to Question 2

A

fbq8i

Reply 2 on: Jun 22, 2018
:D TYSM

raili21

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

The highest suicide rate in the United States is among people ages 65 years and older. Almost 15% of people in this age group commit suicide every year.

Did you know?

Asthma attacks and symptoms usually get started by specific triggers (such as viruses, allergies, gases, and air particles). You should talk to your doctor about these triggers and find ways to avoid or get rid of them.

Did you know?

The strongest synthetic topical retinoid drug available, tazarotene, is used to treat sun-damaged skin, acne, and psoriasis.

Did you know?

In 1885, the Lloyd Manufacturing Company of Albany, New York, promoted and sold "Cocaine Toothache Drops" at 15 cents per bottle! In 1914, the Harrison Narcotic Act brought the sale and distribution of this drug under federal control.

Did you know?

The U.S. Pharmacopeia Medication Errors Reporting Program states that approximately 50% of all medication errors involve insulin.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library