Author Question: How should I label my dividers for psychology? (Read 828 times)

federox

I have 5 dividers for an Introductory psych class. I was thinking of these labels: Test chapters, handouts, homework, and notes. This is only 4 though...

Anyone have any better ideas?

Jones

You just gave me an idea. I should do the same thing.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Jesse_J

maybe check your syllabus and use the dividers as specific topics covered per exam so you will only study what you need to....just a thought, never really used dividers lol

ricki

I would add videos or theories.....It was like 6 years ago or so when I took psych. but when I did we watched videos of experiments and then had a lot of theories, which yes could fall under handouts but why if you have the room. I would go Notes, Handouts, Homework, Videos or Theories or the Theorists, then tests. Test in the back because they are done and over.

Did you know?

When blood is exposed to air, it clots. Heparin allows the blood to come in direct contact with air without clotting.

Did you know?

Your chance of developing a kidney stone is 1 in 10. In recent years, approximately 3.7 million people in the United States were diagnosed with a kidney disease.

Did you know?

To prove that stomach ulcers were caused by bacteria and not by stress, a researcher consumed an entire laboratory beaker full of bacterial culture. After this, he did indeed develop stomach ulcers, and won the Nobel Prize for his discovery.

Did you know?

Russia has the highest death rate from cardiovascular disease followed by the Ukraine, Romania, Hungary, and Poland.

Did you know?

Hypertension is a silent killer because it is deadly and has no significant early symptoms. The danger from hypertension is the extra load on the heart, which can lead to hypertensive heart disease and kidney damage. This occurs without any major symptoms until the high blood pressure becomes extreme. Regular blood pressure checks are an important method of catching hypertension before it can kill you.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library