Author Question: would you say this is a good thesis for my Romeo and Juliet essay? (Read 1501 times)

TI

my essay is how Mercutio leads to Romeo and Juliets final demise.
my thesis is : Mercutio leads to ROmeo and Juliets death because he forces Romeo to go to the Capulet party where he falls inlove with juliet,he teased tybalt which lead to his death and makes Romeo enraged, and his relationship with the price which causes Romeo's banishment which leads to misscomunications
can you edit this if its bad?

Sandstorm

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Millan

This is what you could say:

Mercutio was the reason for Romeo's and Juliet's death. My first reason is because, Mercutio was the one who forced Romeo to attend the Capulet''s party when Romeo wasn't in the mood to go. Due, to Romeo attending the party he fell in love with Juliet. Secondly, Mercutio had teased Tybalt which concluded to his death and made Romeo enraged. Thirdly, his relationship with the Prince, which caused Romeo's banishment which lead to miss communications.

Hope I've helped :)

Did you know?

The oldest recorded age was 122. Madame Jeanne Calment was born in France in 1875 and died in 1997. She was a vegetarian and loved olive oil, port wine, and chocolate.

Did you know?

Eat fiber! A diet high in fiber can help lower cholesterol levels by as much as 10%.

Did you know?

In the United States, there is a birth every 8 seconds, according to the U.S. Census Bureau's Population Clock.

Did you know?

Asthma occurs in one in 11 children and in one in 12 adults. African Americans and Latinos have a higher risk for developing asthma than other groups.

Did you know?

The eye muscles are the most active muscles in the whole body. The external muscles that move the eyes are the strongest muscles in the human body for the job they have to do. They are 100 times more powerful than they need to be.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library