Author Question: what are the functions of the families psychologically speaking? (Read 1116 times)

camila

i need the answers for my sociology homework. i can't seem to find it in any site. these functions could probably be in lawful perspective in case it surely is. it could also be found in any executive orders or something, i don't know...
i was not looking for a cheat sheet! i'm looking for a site that contains any exectuve order, by laws, or any official correspondence from any certified psychologists what the functions of the families are. my homework is not based-on-your-own-words type of test, ok? :)

Garrulous

promote goodwill and understanding

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

hummingbird

Obviously, when you are a child, you can't do for yourself, so the family is there to nurture and bring you up properly according to acceptable society standards.

Hawke

Since you refused to spend any amount of time, thinking about the obvious answers, no cheat-sheet will be provided here!  Let your head become something other than a 'hat-rack.'

formula1

to give the right up bring and proper understanding to all members of the family.
to give good advices to the young people so they can live in society's world        and learn to work and go to school and to be the adult they need to be.

Did you know?

Asthma is the most common chronic childhood disease in the world. Most children who develop asthma have symptoms before they are 5 years old.

Did you know?

The average older adult in the United States takes five prescription drugs per day. Half of these drugs contain a sedative. Alcohol should therefore be avoided by most senior citizens because of the dangerous interactions between alcohol and sedatives.

Did you know?

Children with strabismus (crossed eyes) can be treated. They are not able to outgrow this condition on their own, but with help, it can be more easily corrected at a younger age. It is important for infants to have eye examinations as early as possible in their development and then another at age 2 years.

Did you know?

The National Institutes of Health have supported research into acupuncture. This has shown that acupuncture significantly reduced pain associated with osteoarthritis of the knee, when used as a complement to conventional therapies.

Did you know?

Human kidneys will clean about 1 million gallons of blood in an average lifetime.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library