Author Question: Sociology Homework Help! How would I define Culture according to the Sociological Perspective, Conflict? (Read 771 times)

camila

I need help, I've been looking for an answer to the question! How do I define culture according to the sociological perspective, conflict? Does anyone know?

federox

Perhaps, Culture is something that involved to society and that Culture may including the traditions, beliefs, and aspects making human. In addition, Culture is a combination of behavioural habits of people in particular activities such as arts, ideas, values, and creating products.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

geoffrey

Culture: knowledge, language, values, customs, and physical objects that are passed from generation to generation among members of a group

It can be split into 2 subcategories.

Material: physical objects
Nonmaterial: beliefs, rules, customs, family, systems

Did you know?

Approximately 25% of all reported medication errors result from some kind of name confusion.

Did you know?

Cancer has been around as long as humankind, but only in the second half of the twentieth century did the number of cancer cases explode.

Did you know?

One way to reduce acid reflux is to lose two or three pounds. Most people lose weight in the belly area first when they increase exercise, meaning that heartburn can be reduced quickly by this method.

Did you know?

The familiar sounds of your heart are made by the heart's valves as they open and close.

Did you know?

The first war in which wide-scale use of anesthetics occurred was the Civil War, and 80% of all wounds were in the extremities.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library