Author Question: Billy gives Cal a candy bar in return for a comic book. If Billy were at Kohlberg's Stage 3, he ... (Read 67 times)

TFauchery

Billy gives Cal a candy bar in return for a comic book. If Billy were at Kohlberg's Stage 3, he would view the behavior as ethical if it was:

a. generally good for humanity.
  b. rewarding for him.
  c. rewarding for both him and Cal.
  d. what he thought was expected of him

Question 2

Kirsten is experiencing a great deal of anxiety about her first Algebra II test. I know that Mr. Dade has a reputation for being tough, and everyone thinks that girls are no good in math. I'll do terrible, and he'll think, Sure, she's a girl; she can't do math.' I can hardly breathe. Kirsten is experiencing:

a. cultural resistance.
  b. gender identity.
  c. gender bias.
  d. stereotype threat.

coreycathey

Answer to Question 1

d

Answer to Question 2

d

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Egg cells are about the size of a grain of sand. They are formed inside of a female's ovaries before she is even born.

Did you know?

Drugs are in development that may cure asthma and hay fever once and for all. They target leukotrienes, which are known to cause tightening of the air passages in the lungs and increase mucus productions in nasal passages.

Did you know?

Patients who have been on total parenteral nutrition for more than a few days may need to have foods gradually reintroduced to give the digestive tract time to start working again.

Did you know?

Drug-induced pharmacodynamic effects manifested in older adults include drug-induced renal toxicity, which can be a major factor when these adults are experiencing other kidney problems.

Did you know?

Medication errors are more common among seriously ill patients than with those with minor conditions.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library