This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: It would be unusual for an extravert to post __________ on Facebook. a. I enjoy being a leader. ... (Read 148 times)

Medesa

It would be unusual for an extravert to post __________ on Facebook.

a. I enjoy being a leader.
  b. Let's go out dancing
  c. I hate working on a group project.
  d. I love being in a crowded place

Question 2

Katelyn just updated her Facebook status. She wrote, Thanks girl for the amazing birthday party It was a blast Based on what you know about the personality research into social media habits, Katelyn is probably a(n) __________.

a. hermit
  b. introvert
  c. extravert
  d. narcissist

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

swimkari

Answer to Question 1

Answer: C: I hate working on a group project.

Answer to Question 2

Answer: C: extravert

Medesa

Reply 2 on: Jun 21, 2018
Excellent

Alyson.hiatt@yahoo.com

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Serum cholesterol testing in adults is recommended every 1 to 5 years. People with diabetes and a family history of high cholesterol should be tested even more frequently.

Did you know?

The top 10 most important tips that will help you grow old gracefully include (1) quit smoking, (2) keep your weight down, (3) take supplements, (4) skip a meal each day or fast 1 day per week, (5) get a pet, (6) get medical help for chronic pain, (7) walk regularly, (8) reduce arguments, (9) put live plants in your living space, and (10) do some weight training.

Did you know?

People with alcoholism are at a much greater risk of malnutrition than are other people and usually exhibit low levels of most vitamins (especially folic acid). This is because alcohol often takes the place of 50% of their daily intake of calories, with little nutritional value contained in it.

Did you know?

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) was originally known as the Communicable Disease Center, which was formed to fight malaria. It was originally headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, since the Southern states faced the worst threat from malaria.

Did you know?

If you use artificial sweeteners, such as cyclamates, your eyes may be more sensitive to light. Other factors that will make your eyes more sensitive to light include use of antibiotics, oral contraceptives, hypertension medications, diuretics, and antidiabetic medications.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library