Author Question: I need some assistance in understanding my psychology homework.? (Read 1999 times)

coco

My teacher didn't explain much on this homework and desperately need some help in decrypting what my homework is asking me to do.
3.A classmate believes that alcohol, marijuana, and cocaine all have similar effects on behavior and that therefore that all three drugs ought to be legalized. Carefully evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of your classmate?s position.
"Carefully evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of your classmate?s position."- its this specific part that im having difficulty in understanding.

TI

What do you believe are the strong points of your classmates opinions on the topic, why should they be legalized specifically based on the claim that all have similar effects on behavior ? What are the weak points in their opinions, why shouldn't they be legalized specifically based on the claim that all have similar effects on behavior?

Good luck passing the class.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Hypertension is a silent killer because it is deadly and has no significant early symptoms. The danger from hypertension is the extra load on the heart, which can lead to hypertensive heart disease and kidney damage. This occurs without any major symptoms until the high blood pressure becomes extreme. Regular blood pressure checks are an important method of catching hypertension before it can kill you.

Did you know?

The National Institutes of Health have supported research into acupuncture. This has shown that acupuncture significantly reduced pain associated with osteoarthritis of the knee, when used as a complement to conventional therapies.

Did you know?

Computer programs are available that crosscheck a new drug's possible trade name with all other trade names currently available. These programs detect dangerous similarities between names and alert the manufacturer of the drug.

Did you know?

Signs of depression include feeling sad most of the time for 2 weeks or longer; loss of interest in things normally enjoyed; lack of energy; sleep and appetite disturbances; weight changes; feelings of hopelessness, helplessness, or worthlessness; an inability to make decisions; and thoughts of death and suicide.

Did you know?

Automated pill dispensing systems have alarms to alert patients when the correct dosing time has arrived. Most systems work with many varieties of medications, so patients who are taking a variety of drugs can still be in control of their dose regimen.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library