This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Categorize the following transaction: Person A: (Overt message): You are going to work late this ... (Read 49 times)

Tirant22

Categorize the following transaction:
   Person A: (Overt message): You are going to work late this evening? I guess I'll just cancel my plans since I won't be able to get a sitter at this hour.

Person A (Covert message): I want you to know that you are ruining my evening. You owe me now
  (a) complementary
  (b) crossed
  (c) ulterior
  (d) none of the above

Question 2

If a student takes a test with 100 items and marks 80 of them, leaving 20 blank, what is the number used to compute the correction for guessing?

a. 20
  b. 60
  c. 80
  d. 100

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

lindahyatt42

Answer to Question 1

c

Answer to Question 2

c

Did you know?

Adolescents often feel clumsy during puberty because during this time of development, their hands and feet grow faster than their arms and legs do. The body is therefore out of proportion. One out of five adolescents actually experiences growing pains during this period.

Did you know?

Only one in 10 cancer deaths is caused by the primary tumor. The vast majority of cancer mortality is caused by cells breaking away from the main tumor and metastasizing to other parts of the body, such as the brain, bones, or liver.

Did you know?

Complications of influenza include: bacterial pneumonia, ear and sinus infections, dehydration, and worsening of chronic conditions such as asthma, congestive heart failure, or diabetes.

Did you know?

If all the neurons in the human body were lined up, they would stretch more than 600 miles.

Did you know?

The ratio of hydrogen atoms to oxygen in water (H2O) is 2:1.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library