This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Given the relationship between the two variables, the following is most likely to be exogenous: ... (Read 214 times)

maychende

Given the relationship between the two variables, the following is most likely to be exogenous:

A) the inflation rate and the short term interest rate: short-term interest rate is exogenous
  B) U.S. rate of inflation and increases in oil prices: oil prices are exgoneous
  C) Australian exports and U.S. aggregate income: U.S. aggregate income is exogenous
  D) change in inflation, lagged changes of inflation, and lags of unemployment: lags of unemployment are exogenous

Question 2

Quasi differences in Yt are defined as

A) Yt - Yt-1.
  B) Yt - 1Yt-1.
  C) Yt - 1Yt-1.
  D) 1(Yt - Yt-1).

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

maya.nigrin17@yahoo.com

Answer to Question 1

I can not tell you how much you just made me happyTHX. You rock

Answer to Question 2

Answer: B

maychende

Reply 2 on: Jun 29, 2018
Wow, this really help

Missbam101

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

GI conditions that will keep you out of the U.S. armed services include ulcers, varices, fistulas, esophagitis, gastritis, congenital abnormalities, inflammatory bowel disease, enteritis, colitis, proctitis, duodenal diverticula, malabsorption syndromes, hepatitis, cirrhosis, cysts, abscesses, pancreatitis, polyps, certain hemorrhoids, splenomegaly, hernias, recent abdominal surgery, GI bypass or stomach stapling, and artificial GI openings.

Did you know?

Blood is approximately twice as thick as water because of the cells and other components found in it.

Did you know?

Addicts to opiates often avoid treatment because they are afraid of withdrawal. Though unpleasant, with proper management, withdrawal is rarely fatal and passes relatively quickly.

Did you know?

Amphetamine poisoning can cause intravascular coagulation, circulatory collapse, rhabdomyolysis, ischemic colitis, acute psychosis, hyperthermia, respiratory distress syndrome, and pericarditis.

Did you know?

Historic treatments for rheumatoid arthritis have included gold salts, acupuncture, a diet consisting of apples or rhubarb, nutmeg, nettles, bee venom, bracelets made of copper, prayer, rest, tooth extractions, fasting, honey, vitamins, insulin, snow collected on Christmas, magnets, and electric convulsion therapy.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library