This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Sociological viewpoint that assumes that society maintains itself in a state of equilibrium that ... (Read 236 times)

lilldybug07

Sociological viewpoint that assumes that society maintains itself in a state of equilibrium that permits it to operate efficiently:

A) conflict
  B) interaction
  C) functionalist
  D) organic

Question 2

In response to the question how's life treating you? which of the following reflects alienation:

A) A-OK
  B) I really don't care.
  C) I'm distressed by it.
  D) Let me think about it and I'll get back to you later.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

brittanywood

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

B

Did you know?

The most dangerous mercury compound, dimethyl mercury, is so toxic that even a few microliters spilled on the skin can cause death. Mercury has been shown to accumulate in higher amounts in the following types of fish than other types: swordfish, shark, mackerel, tilefish, crab, and tuna.

Did you know?

Many medications that are used to treat infertility are injected subcutaneously. This is easy to do using the anterior abdomen as the site of injection but avoiding the area directly around the belly button.

Did you know?

Aspirin is the most widely used drug in the world. It has even been recognized as such by the Guinness Book of World Records.

Did you know?

There are more nerve cells in one human brain than there are stars in the Milky Way.

Did you know?

The term pharmacology is derived from the Greek words pharmakon("claim, medicine, poison, or remedy") and logos ("study").

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library