This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The opportunity cost of an economic decision is: a. the best alternative that was sacrificed. b. ... (Read 38 times)

SGallaher96

The opportunity cost of an economic decision is:
 a. the best alternative that was sacrificed.
  b. the amount of money needed to implement the decision.
  c. any land, labor, and capital that are wasted.
  d. all options that were lost due to scarcity.

Question 2

Which of the following does not illustrate opportunity cost?
 a. If I study, I must give up going to the football game.
  b. If I buy a computer, I must do without a 35 television.
  c. If I spend more on clothes, I must spend less on food.
  d. All of these illustrate opportunity cost.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

thall411

Answer to Question 1

a

Answer to Question 2

d

SGallaher96

Reply 2 on: Jun 30, 2018
Gracias!

duy1981999

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

A headache when you wake up in the morning is indicative of sinusitis. Other symptoms of sinusitis can include fever, weakness, tiredness, a cough that may be more severe at night, and a runny nose or nasal congestion.

Did you know?

Every 10 seconds, a person in the United States goes to the emergency room complaining of head pain. About 1.2 million visits are for acute migraine attacks.

Did you know?

Astigmatism is the most common vision problem. It may accompany nearsightedness or farsightedness. It is usually caused by an irregularly shaped cornea, but sometimes it is the result of an irregularly shaped lens. Either type can be corrected by eyeglasses, contact lenses, or refractive surgery.

Did you know?

Always store hazardous household chemicals in their original containers out of reach of children. These include bleach, paint, strippers and products containing turpentine, garden chemicals, oven cleaners, fondue fuels, nail polish, and nail polish remover.

Did you know?

The average older adult in the United States takes five prescription drugs per day. Half of these drugs contain a sedative. Alcohol should therefore be avoided by most senior citizens because of the dangerous interactions between alcohol and sedatives.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library