Author Question: Has anyone had a similar schedule to mine in high school? (Read 1366 times)

Jesse_J

This is for my junior year.. we're starting to already pick the classes.
Here are the classes:
1.English 3 Pre-Ap
2.Physics Pre-Ap
3.US History AP
4.Pre-Calculus Pre-Ap
5.Statistics AP
6.Spanish 4 AP
7.Computer Science Pre-Ap

These are the classes I'm planning to attend. What do you think?

Hungry!

If you have good time management and pay attention in class I think you should be ok.  One big thing though it to make sure to get things done early, it helps if you can set aside an hour or two every day to do homework (even if you don't have anything due in the next couple days it's good to still set this time aside to either review/study or work ahead, that way if an emergency comes up or you get sick or something you don't fall behind).  It can be challenging though if you start running in to deadlines across multiple classes (nothing worse than having two projects due is two unrelated classes, and both teachers think you should just be working on their class), this is why it's important to keep working ahead, that way you give yourself a cushion

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Melanie

it depends what comes easy to you. if you are good with equations but not a great problem solver pre calc will be a breeze. but if its the other stats will be your favorite class. physics you will just hve to pay attention and be on your game, especially ap. are you good at spanish? english is english and us history is fairly easy just need to have a decent memory.

Did you know?

In the ancient and medieval periods, dysentery killed about ? of all babies before they reach 12 months of age. The disease was transferred through contaminated drinking water, because there was no way to adequately dispose of sewage, which contaminated the water.

Did you know?

Although not all of the following muscle groups are commonly used, intramuscular injections may be given into the abdominals, biceps, calves, deltoids, gluteals, laterals, pectorals, quadriceps, trapezoids, and triceps.

Did you know?

Colchicine is a highly poisonous alkaloid originally extracted from a type of saffron plant that is used mainly to treat gout.

Did you know?

Since 1988, the CDC has reported a 99% reduction in bacterial meningitis caused by Haemophilus influenzae, due to the introduction of the vaccine against it.

Did you know?

The oldest recorded age was 122. Madame Jeanne Calment was born in France in 1875 and died in 1997. She was a vegetarian and loved olive oil, port wine, and chocolate.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library