Author Question: Computer Science and Microsoft Professionals please please please help with homework? (Read 1290 times)

Melanie

Hi there,
I am currently taking a beginning computer science course and one of my tasks required for my upcoming quiz is to copy and paste information into microsoft word and then converting that information into a table. I am in desperate need of a very detailed explanation of how to convert any text information into a table with specific rows and columns. Please only answer if you are very sure of how to do this. No vague answers please. THANK YOU SO MUUUCHH (this is on microsoft word 2003 to be specific)

geoffrey

Please follow the below steps:

1. Paste the information in MS-Word.
2. Select the information
3. Select the menu Table->Convert->Text To Table
4. Give the number of rows and columns and Click OK.

Hope it helps.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

aero

After pasting your text, select all the text you pasted. You should be able to convert the text to tables from your menu bar.

Did you know?

The longest a person has survived after a heart transplant is 24 years.

Did you know?

About 600,000 particles of skin are shed every hour by each human. If you live to age 70 years, you have shed 105 pounds of dead skin.

Did you know?

If you use artificial sweeteners, such as cyclamates, your eyes may be more sensitive to light. Other factors that will make your eyes more sensitive to light include use of antibiotics, oral contraceptives, hypertension medications, diuretics, and antidiabetic medications.

Did you know?

Opium has influenced much of the world's most popular literature. The following authors were all opium users, of varying degrees: Lewis Carroll, Charles, Dickens, Arthur Conan Doyle, and Oscar Wilde.

Did you know?

The first documented use of surgical anesthesia in the United States was in Connecticut in 1844.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library