Author Question: What according to Rudolfo Acuna was social banditry and who were some of the social bandits? (Read 964 times)

Hungry!

this is a history homework,please if anyone knows it,i would be very thankful if u tell me.,I need at least 6 sentences.

Sandstorm

Just noticed your question with only two hours left to answer.  If you have more time to have an answer which will help with a paper or other form of assignment, please re-post it.
Please also add details.
Acuna's found in research were engaged in South America and thus, one is left to assume that is where you are looking.
Also, it would then appear you are asking about specific names of people who have abused and/or exploited territory, natural resources and the people of specific regions - possibly around the Amazon.
Unfortunately neither Acuna I could find to research was Rudolfo.
Please work out more details to your question and re-submit.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Though methadone is often used to treat dependency on other opioids, the drug itself can be abused. Crushing or snorting methadone can achieve the opiate "rush" desired by addicts. Improper use such as these can lead to a dangerous dependency on methadone. This drug now accounts for nearly one-third of opioid-related deaths.

Did you know?

The ratio of hydrogen atoms to oxygen in water (H2O) is 2:1.

Did you know?

Colchicine is a highly poisonous alkaloid originally extracted from a type of saffron plant that is used mainly to treat gout.

Did you know?

The average adult has about 21 square feet of skin.

Did you know?

Once thought to have neurofibromatosis, Joseph Merrick (also known as "the elephant man") is now, in retrospect, thought by clinical experts to have had Proteus syndrome. This endocrine disease causes continued and abnormal growth of the bones, muscles, skin, and so on and can become completely debilitating with severe deformities occurring anywhere on the body.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library