This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A dynamic assessment yields additional information mostly about a student's a. background ... (Read 451 times)

MGLQZ

A dynamic assessment yields additional information mostly about a student's

a. background knowledge.
  b. learning potential.
  c. current status.
  d. family background.

Question 2

Your friend Keeyah is soft-spoken and a bit timid, but she desperately wants to be a teacher. She says to you, I wish I could communicate as well as you do You seem to be calm and cool and you communicate your needs and expectations so clearly, but you never make people feel bad when you do it. I'm always afraid when I have to confront someone. I'll probably never be able to be good at this sort of thingmaybe teaching isn't the right job for me.. Your response is

a. I know what you mean. I had another friend who wasn't a good communicator, and she decided to leave the teaching profession..
  b. You'd better work on it or your career is going to be miserableyou have to communicate not only with students, but with their parents and with the school administration. If you're not good at it, you might lose your job..
  c. People can learn to be better communicators Once you study about effective communication skills, you can begin to practice them, and there's a strong probability that you'll get better
  d. Communication and assertiveness are natural extensions of our personalities; you shouldn't try to be something you're not. Your students will learn to live with it

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

milbourne11

Lorsum iprem. Lorsus sur ipci. Lorsem sur iprem. Lorsum sur ipdi, lorsem sur ipci. Lorsum sur iprium, valum sur ipci et, vala sur ipci. Lorsem sur ipci, lorsa sur iprem. Valus sur ipdi. Lorsus sur iprium nunc, valem sur iprium. Valem sur ipdi. Lorsa sur iprium. Lorsum sur iprium. Valem sur ipdi. Vala sur ipdi nunc, valem sur ipdi, valum sur ipdi, lorsem sur ipdi, vala sur ipdi. Valem sur iprem nunc, lorsa sur iprium. Valum sur ipdi et, lorsus sur ipci. Valem sur iprem. Valem sur ipci. Lorsa sur iprium. Lorsem sur ipci, valus sur iprem. Lorsem sur iprem nunc, valus sur iprium.
Answer Preview
Only 25% of students answer this correctly

Did you know?

Pope Sylvester II tried to introduce Arabic numbers into Europe between the years 999 and 1003, but their use did not catch on for a few more centuries, and Roman numerals continued to be the primary number system.

Did you know?

Asthma-like symptoms were first recorded about 3,500 years ago in Egypt. The first manuscript specifically written about asthma was in the year 1190, describing a condition characterized by sudden breathlessness. The treatments listed in this manuscript include chicken soup, herbs, and sexual abstinence.

Did you know?

In ancient Rome, many of the richer people in the population had lead-induced gout. The reason for this is unclear. Lead poisoning has also been linked to madness.

Did you know?

When blood is exposed to air, it clots. Heparin allows the blood to come in direct contact with air without clotting.

Did you know?

All patients with hyperparathyroidism will develop osteoporosis. The parathyroid glands maintain blood calcium within the normal range. All patients with this disease will continue to lose calcium from their bones every day, and there is no way to prevent the development of osteoporosis as a result.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library