This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Imagine that you want to discuss some personal concern with a friend. He tries to paraphrase what ... (Read 28 times)

Themember4

Imagine that you want to discuss some personal concern with a friend. He tries to paraphrase what you are saying. He consistently uses the same words as you do when paraphrasing your message. How will that affect your communication with him/her?

a. It shows that he is paying attention
  b. It makes communication difficult
  c. It makes communication easier as I know where he lost me
  d. It does not make any difference how he paraphrases what I say

Question 2

First, the teacher describes the principle for how solve a certain type of problem. Then, the teacher gives the students problems to solve. This is an example of:

a. the deductive method
  b. the inductive method
  c. pure discovery method
  d. expository method

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

laurnthompson

Answer to Question 1

b. It makes communication difficult

Answer to Question 2

A

Themember4

Reply 2 on: Jun 20, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

ktidd

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

In the United States, congenital cytomegalovirus causes one child to become disabled almost every hour. CMV is the leading preventable viral cause of development disability in newborns. These disabilities include hearing or vision loss, and cerebral palsy.

Did you know?

The effects of organophosphate poisoning are referred to by using the abbreviations “SLUD” or “SLUDGE,” It stands for: salivation, lacrimation, urination, defecation, GI upset, and emesis.

Did you know?

Thyroid conditions may make getting pregnant impossible.

Did you know?

Asthma occurs in one in 11 children and in one in 12 adults. African Americans and Latinos have a higher risk for developing asthma than other groups.

Did you know?

Nitroglycerin is used to alleviate various heart-related conditions, and it is also the chief component of dynamite (but mixed in a solid clay base to stabilize it).

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library