This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Red giant stars are I. more luminous than the Sun. II. larger in diameter than the Sun. III. cooler ... (Read 52 times)

09madisonrousseau09

Red giant stars are I. more luminous than the Sun. II. larger in diameter than the Sun. III. cooler than B stars. IV. located above the main-sequence stars in the H-R diagram.

a. I & II
  b. II & IV
  c. I, II, & IV
  d. II, III, & IV
  e. I, II, III, & IV

Question 2

Which of the following types of electromagnetic radiation has the smallest frequency?

a. X-rays
  b. visible light
  c. radio
  d. gamma rays
  e. infrared radiation

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Bigfoot1984

Answer to Question 1

e

Answer to Question 2

c

09madisonrousseau09

Reply 2 on: Jul 27, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

bulacsom

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

Most women experience menopause in their 50s. However, in 1994, an Italian woman gave birth to a baby boy when she was 61 years old.

Did you know?

A recent study has found that following a diet rich in berries may slow down the aging process of the brain. This diet apparently helps to keep dopamine levels much higher than are seen in normal individuals who do not eat berries as a regular part of their diet as they enter their later years.

Did you know?

Serum cholesterol testing in adults is recommended every 1 to 5 years. People with diabetes and a family history of high cholesterol should be tested even more frequently.

Did you know?

Nearly 31 million adults in America have a total cholesterol level that is more than 240 mg per dL.

Did you know?

Autoimmune diseases occur when the immune system destroys its own healthy tissues. When this occurs, white blood cells cannot distinguish between pathogens and normal cells.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library