This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Jamaal's mother tells him, If you clean your room, you won't have to do the dishes. What type of ... (Read 68 times)

Yolanda

Jamaal's mother tells him, If you clean your room, you won't have to do the dishes. What type of contingency is she attempting to apply?

A) Positive reinforcement
  B) Negative reinforcement
  C) Positive punishment
  D) Negative punishment

Question 2

When I banged on the heating pipe, it stopped making a noise. The next time I heard that noise, I immediately banged on the pipe. This seems to be an example of

A) positive reinforcement.
  B) negative reinforcement.
  C) positive punishment.
  D) negative punishment.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

IRincones

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

B

Yolanda

Reply 2 on: Jun 21, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

yeungji

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

About 80% of major fungal systemic infections are due to Candida albicans. Another form, Candida peritonitis, occurs most often in postoperative patients. A rare disease, Candida meningitis, may follow leukemia, kidney transplant, other immunosuppressed factors, or when suffering from Candida septicemia.

Did you know?

Drug-induced pharmacodynamic effects manifested in older adults include drug-induced renal toxicity, which can be a major factor when these adults are experiencing other kidney problems.

Did you know?

Drying your hands with a paper towel will reduce the bacterial count on your hands by 45–60%.

Did you know?

There are approximately 3 million unintended pregnancies in the United States each year.

Did you know?

The first-known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used in Egypt in 2000 BC. Condoms were also reportedly used, made of animal bladders or intestines.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library