Author Question: help with a thesis statement for Romeo and Juliet? (Read 1249 times)

aero

i have to write a paper on the balcony scene, and how manifestation of their love, and the obstacles to their love. so far i have:
in the playwright, Romeo and Juliet, by William Shakespeare, manifestation of Romeo and Juliet's love is shown in Romeo's willingness to sacrifice, and Juliet's honesty and sincerity.

i need to make it much better. please help!

Jesse_J

I think this exceeds my knowledge on shakespeare. I had a friend who read shakespear and alike ..he was a rather intellectual person..a wise one.. and I am sure he is out there somewhere trolling on girls instead of trying to be handy trying to help you and alike out in a thoughtful manner.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

hummingbird

My teacher Loved my work for Romeo and Juliet, Ill help you,
to make it better say:
In the playwright, Romeo and Juliet, by William Shakespeare, manifestation of Romeo's and Juliet's love is shown in willingness to sacrifice, and Juliet's honesty and sincerity for her view on life and life's creation. Together it is Romeo's and Juliet's love and sacrafices that they made for each other that leads the story to its creative idea of their passion for each other.

Did you know?

Although the Roman numeral for the number 4 has always been taught to have been "IV," according to historians, the ancient Romans probably used "IIII" most of the time. This is partially backed up by the fact that early grandfather clocks displayed IIII for the number 4 instead of IV. Early clockmakers apparently thought that the IIII balanced out the VIII (used for the number 8) on the clock face and that it just looked better.

Did you know?

For pediatric patients, intravenous fluids are the most commonly cited products involved in medication errors that are reported to the USP.

Did you know?

The average office desk has 400 times more bacteria on it than a toilet.

Did you know?

The highest suicide rate in the United States is among people ages 65 years and older. Almost 15% of people in this age group commit suicide every year.

Did you know?

A headache when you wake up in the morning is indicative of sinusitis. Other symptoms of sinusitis can include fever, weakness, tiredness, a cough that may be more severe at night, and a runny nose or nasal congestion.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library