Author Question: How do I state the domain of a function and the domain of its derivative? (Read 1172 times)

Jones

Given the original function 7t-4t^2 and its derivative 7-8t, how do i state the domain of the function and domain of the derivative? I'd appreciate any help, thanks.

curlz

The domain for both the function and its derivative is: any t

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

federox

All real numbers exist for the given function and first derivative.  Don't be scared when answering the question!  If the function is polynomial, then all real x values must exist!

I hope this helps!

Did you know?

Most fungi that pathogenically affect humans live in soil. If a person is not healthy, has an open wound, or is immunocompromised, a fungal infection can be very aggressive.

Did you know?

Pregnant women usually experience a heightened sense of smell beginning late in the first trimester. Some experts call this the body's way of protecting a pregnant woman from foods that are unsafe for the fetus.

Did you know?

Earwax has antimicrobial properties that reduce the viability of bacteria and fungus in the human ear.

Did you know?

According to the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, lung disease is the third leading killer in the United States, responsible for one in seven deaths. It is the leading cause of death among infants under the age of one year.

Did you know?

The U.S. Preventive Services Task Force recommends that all women age 65 years of age or older should be screened with bone densitometry.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library