This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: If you hold a portfolio made up of the following stocks: Investment Value Beta Stock X 4,000 1.5 ... (Read 26 times)

biggirl4568

If you hold a portfolio made up of the following stocks:

Investment Value Beta
  Stock X 4,000 1.5
  Stock Y 5,000 1.0
  Stock Z 1,000 .5
  What is the beta of the portfolio?
  A) 1.24 B) 1.33 C) 1.00 D) 1.15

Question 2

Which of the following statements about surety bonds is (are) true?

I. The surety has a legal right to recover a loss payment it made on behalf of a defaulting principal.
  II. The obligee is the party who benefits from the bond if the principal fails to perform.
  A) I only
  B) II only
  C) both I and II
  D) neither I nor II

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

chinwesucks

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

Answer: C

biggirl4568

Reply 2 on: Jul 11, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

ultraflyy23

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

In most cases, kidneys can recover from almost complete loss of function, such as in acute kidney (renal) failure.

Did you know?

Calcitonin is a naturally occurring hormone. In women who are at least 5 years beyond menopause, it slows bone loss and increases spinal bone density.

Did you know?

Illness; diuretics; laxative abuse; hot weather; exercise; sweating; caffeine; alcoholic beverages; starvation diets; inadequate carbohydrate consumption; and diets high in protein, salt, or fiber can cause people to become dehydrated.

Did you know?

Every 10 seconds, a person in the United States goes to the emergency room complaining of head pain. About 1.2 million visits are for acute migraine attacks.

Did you know?

Fewer than 10% of babies are born on their exact due dates, 50% are born within 1 week of the due date, and 90% are born within 2 weeks of the date.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library