This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: If you hold a portfolio made up of the following stocks: Investment Value Beta Stock X 4,000 1.5 ... (Read 30 times)

biggirl4568

If you hold a portfolio made up of the following stocks:

Investment Value Beta
  Stock X 4,000 1.5
  Stock Y 5,000 1.0
  Stock Z 1,000 .5
  What is the beta of the portfolio?
  A) 1.24 B) 1.33 C) 1.00 D) 1.15

Question 2

Which of the following statements about surety bonds is (are) true?

I. The surety has a legal right to recover a loss payment it made on behalf of a defaulting principal.
  II. The obligee is the party who benefits from the bond if the principal fails to perform.
  A) I only
  B) II only
  C) both I and II
  D) neither I nor II

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

chinwesucks

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

Answer: C

biggirl4568

Reply 2 on: Jul 11, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Gracias!

Did you know?

The first documented use of surgical anesthesia in the United States was in Connecticut in 1844.

Did you know?

The eye muscles are the most active muscles in the whole body. The external muscles that move the eyes are the strongest muscles in the human body for the job they have to do. They are 100 times more powerful than they need to be.

Did you know?

The first-known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used in Egypt in 2000 BC. Condoms were also reportedly used, made of animal bladders or intestines.

Did you know?

In the United States, congenital cytomegalovirus causes one child to become disabled almost every hour. CMV is the leading preventable viral cause of development disability in newborns. These disabilities include hearing or vision loss, and cerebral palsy.

Did you know?

The first monoclonal antibodies were made exclusively from mouse cells. Some are now fully human, which means they are likely to be safer and may be more effective than older monoclonal antibodies.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library