Author Question: Please i need 20 definitions of personality and their authors for psychology homework.? (Read 615 times)

Yolanda

I have this homework that requires me to find 20 definitions of personality and the authors of the definitions and comments on the definition if possible.
thanks

geoffrey

There are slightly different definitions. Just look at all of the fore fathers of psychology: Freud, Adler, Rogers, Jung, Skinner, Ellis... They all dealt with personality in some sense. Each viewed personality slightly different though.

Theories in Personality is a great book that would help if you can get your hands on it.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Bisphosphonates were first developed in the nineteenth century. They were first investigated for use in disorders of bone metabolism in the 1960s. They are now used clinically for the treatment of osteoporosis, Paget's disease, bone metastasis, multiple myeloma, and other conditions that feature bone fragility.

Did you know?

In inpatient settings, adverse drug events account for an estimated one in three of all hospital adverse events. They affect approximately 2 million hospital stays every year, and prolong hospital stays by between one and five days.

Did you know?

The average adult has about 21 square feet of skin.

Did you know?

More than 4.4billion prescriptions were dispensed within the United States in 2016.

Did you know?

The heart is located in the center of the chest, with part of it tipped slightly so that it taps against the left side of the chest.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library