This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: If a currency is selling at a forward premium it most likely means that the foreign-exchange market ... (Read 77 times)

sammy

If a currency is selling at a forward premium it most likely means that the foreign-exchange market believes that the ________.

A) currency will depreciate over time
  B) country's economy is weak
  C) currency will appreciate over time
  D) country's economy is strong

Question 2

I'm sorry you can't see things my way, is an example of an effective apology.

a. True
  b. False

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

fauacakatahaias

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

b

sammy

Reply 2 on: Jul 7, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

pratush dev

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

The first oncogene was discovered in 1970 and was termed SRC (pronounced "SARK").

Did you know?

To combat osteoporosis, changes in lifestyle and diet are recommended. At-risk patients should include 1,200 to 1,500 mg of calcium daily either via dietary means or with supplements.

Did you know?

Human neurons are so small that they require a microscope in order to be seen. However, some neurons can be up to 3 feet long, such as those that extend from the spinal cord to the toes.

Did you know?

Vaccines cause herd immunity. If the majority of people in a community have been vaccinated against a disease, an unvaccinated person is less likely to get the disease since others are less likely to become sick from it and spread the disease.

Did you know?

Ether was used widely for surgeries but became less popular because of its flammability and its tendency to cause vomiting. In England, it was quickly replaced by chloroform, but this agent caused many deaths and lost popularity.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library