Author Question: Which of the following statements best describes a guaranteed reservation? A) A reservation is ... (Read 83 times)

OSWALD

Which of the following statements best describes a guaranteed reservation?

A) A reservation is made by your travel agent, so it is guaranteed.
  B) Hotels require a deposit when you reserve a room, and a credit card guarantees the
  reservation.
  C) You make a hotel reservation for your manager, so it is guaranteed.
  D) A hotel reservation guaranteed by a credit card ensures room availability.

Question 2

To prepare travel arrangements, which of the following questions would be asked first?

A) Do I use the paper copy or electronic form to complete my manager's travel expense
  report?
  B) What activities do I complete while my manager travels?
  C) Do I schedule appointments for my manager while he is away?
  D) What is the procedure for getting a cash advance for my manager's upcoming trip?

cam1229

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

D

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

OSWALD

Both answers were spot on, thank you once again

cam1229

Did you know?

Drug abusers experience the following scenario: The pleasure given by their drug (or drugs) of choice is so strong that it is difficult to eradicate even after years of staying away from the substances involved. Certain triggers may cause a drug abuser to relapse. Research shows that long-term drug abuse results in significant changes in brain function that persist long after an individual stops using drugs. It is most important to realize that the same is true of not just illegal substances but alcohol and tobacco as well.

Did you know?

The ratio of hydrogen atoms to oxygen in water (H2O) is 2:1.

Did you know?

Russia has the highest death rate from cardiovascular disease followed by the Ukraine, Romania, Hungary, and Poland.

Did you know?

All adverse reactions are commonly charted in red ink in the patient's record and usually are noted on the front of the chart. Failure to follow correct documentation procedures may result in malpractice lawsuits.

Did you know?

The average human gut is home to perhaps 500 to 1,000 different species of bacteria.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library